Key Questions to Social Media Marketing
It’s the buzz word of the moment. Some see it as an opportunity, others as a threat. Some think they are experts, others actually are. Truth is that little is known about Social Media. Many have tons of questions and queries when come to social media marketing. You may be pondering some of these questions.
#1: How do I measure social media return on investment?
- How can I tell a convincing story to management about the return on investment for social media marketing?
#2: What works for Social Media Marketing?
- What are the marketing DOs and DON’Ts for Twitter, Facebook , LinkedIn, Blog and Youtube?
- How do I make a message go viral?
#3: How do I best manage my time with social media?
- How much daily time do successful marketers spend on social media marketing?
#4: How do I reach my target markets with social media?
- How do I use social media marketing to target geographic audiences?
#5: How do I generate traffic and leads using social media?
- How do I obtain qualified subscribers to our blog, newsletter and/or Twitter feed?
- How do I reach a large audience, outside of my current contacts, and get them to respond?
- How do I drive more traffic to our website using social media marketing?
#6: How do I implement social media tactics?
- Can you provide a comprehensive guide for how to use all the tools?
- How do I enhance our Facebook fan page?
#7: What are the latest social media trends?
- What can we expect in the next three years? Will social media converge or will there be more divergence?
- Is social media here to stay or is it just a fad?
#8: How do I get started?
- What are the steps to building a strong social media platform for my business?
- How do I get it all set up if I’m not very tech-savvy?
#9: How do I integrate my social media activities?
- How do I tie all the applications together to get the best results?
- How do I best keep my social media efforts organized and linked?
- Is there a program or system for pulling all these technologies into one platform?